Cushman & Wakefield specialises in delivering a property portfolio service that maximises value to occupiers. We provide services to a wide range of private and public sector clients. We drive out costs and deliver profit through effective management of both operational and surplus properties - this allows our clients to focus on strategic issues and business interface.
The Portfolio Services Center (PSC) Occupier Management team specialises in delivering a full suite of real estate services to help our clients manage their portfolios, comply with their lease obligations, and have full confidence in their data integrity. Our services provide:
- Complete and accurate lease data generating holistic reporting outputs for active portfolio management
- Assurance that correct rents are paid and collected in a timely fashion
- Rent analysis, invoice review, and audits which deliver cost savings
- Detailed documented procedures to facilitate compliance
- Streamlined procedures which result in reduced cycle times and promote consistency across the portfolio
- Robust and accurate data improving responsiveness to clients internal/external accounting and auditing procedures
How we can help
Through our Occupier Management service, we enable our clients to reduce costs and control their occupancy expenses whilst also saving time, improving in-house and portfolio efficiency, and to focus on core strategic real estate issues rather than being submerged in day to day matters.
A key element of our service is to mitigate risk be it financial, operational, statutory, or even reputational. Through our advice and services, we provide our clients with comprehensive management information which informs their business decisions. We also provide access to leading technology tools and expertise without the need for significant capital investment or increased headcount.
The PSC supports our clients by providing:
- Database maintenance
- Implementation plans
- Standard and ad-hoc reporting
- Technology set up and report configuration
- Invoice and reconciliation reviews
- Global document collection
- Rent payables management
- Multi-language lease abstraction
- Tenant / sub tenant management
- Strategic portfolio analysis to identify opportunities and cost-saving initiatives
- Detection of landlord billing discrepancies
- Detailed reporting of audit findings to facilitate recovery
- Negotiation and settlement recovery of overcharges
- Legacy data reviews
- Corporate governance such as SOX, FSAB, ISAB
- Technology optimisation
Experience and resources
We provide our clients with individual or multi-service line delivery and each client has access to an account team custom-built to meet their specific needs. We have a growing team of professionals across EMEA who work in close collaboration with the PSC team.
In an average year, our total lease abstractions within the EMEA region exceeds 8,000, more than 376,500 invoices are processed, and over $15bn in rents verified. We currently have over 1.8 billion square feet (167 million sq m) under management.
Our clients span all sectors both private and public.