Our logistics and industrial team provides services for occupiers, landlords and investors, and market logistics and industrial properties on a local and global basis.
C&W advises occupiers and investors looking to grow their business internationally, from new market entry and location strategy to international agency. Our logistics and industrial specialists leverage their vast industry knowledge and global perspective to meet your goals.
Download more information on our services and track record:
- strategic leasing programs that enhance asset value, maximise cash flow and decrease carrying and transaction costs
- consultancy reports
- strategy development
- built-to suit planning
- demographic analysis
- logistics and distribution services
- market analysis
- analysis of occupancy costs
- negotiations on behalf of the tenant
We work with local, national, and multinational industrial clients to create seamless, consistent, and tailor-made industrial real estate solutions that deliver better business performance for you.
We constantly seek to improve your shareholder value, and maximise cost-saving opportunities.
How We Can Help
Our core business is the disposals and acquisitions of logistics and industrial properties on behalf of landlords and tenants. As our client, you may be considering any of the following:
- locating new premises
- acquiring property
- disposing of surplus accommodation
- acquisition or disposal of development land
- securing planning consent
- project management
- gaining a view on market conditions
- understanding contracts and pre-emption rights
Experience and Resources
Cushman & Wakefield is a logistics and industrial leader in major markets worldwide. We provide geographic coverage, resources, and local market knowledge that enable us to respond to your requirements regardless of location.